All CAST & CREW members will participate in every show. All performances will take place in Central School’s Misner Auditorium.
- Thursday, January 25th, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 26th, 2017, 2016, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 27th, 2017, 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 28th, 2017, 1:00 p.m.
All events take place at Central School unless otherwise noted.
Rehearsals will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday from 3:30-5:30 (but may be extended to 5:45 in November) through December. Beginning in January, rehearsals will last until 5:45-6:00 pm and occasional weekend rehearsals may be required. We do not schedule all the actors on all days unless an “ALL-CAST” rehearsal is specified; however, actors are expected to attend all rehearsals where their part has been called unless the Producers have been notified in advance of a prior conflict. Rehearsal schedules will be released every three weeks in advance.
Dress and tech rehearsals will take place during the two weeks before the production. All cast and crew members are required to attend all tech and dress rehearsals, as well as all four performances.
Tickets will available to cast and crew families in January and February prior to the public.
THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE Kickoff Timeline:
List ALL activity conflicts on your cast application that will affect your rehearsal schedule
- Tue 9/6, 3:30pm-5:30pm: Audition Rehearsal, Misner Auditorium
- Tue 9/6 – Mon 9/11: Audition Sign Up – sign up for an audition time outside the Oasis
- Thu 9/7, 7:00-8:30pm: Kick-off Meeting (for parents and students, cast and crew), Misner Auditorium
- Thu 9/7, 8:30pm: Cast and Crew application forms available to complete online or in the Oasis
- Mon 9/11 3:30 pm: deadline for audition sign ups
- Mon 9/11 & Tues 9/12 3:30pm-6:00pm: AUDITIONS – ALL applications, forms, and play fees paid online by credit card or by cash/check brought in to the Oasis prior to Auditions or the student will be rescheduled for a later audition time after paperwork and payment have been received
- Wed 9/13 & Thur 9/14: 3:30pm-7:00pm: Audition call-backs (TBD as called)
- Mon 9/18 3:30pm-5:30pm: First rehearsal, cast announcement, and read through
- Tue 9/19 7:00pm: Mandatory parent meeting (Cast and Crew parents), Young Auditorium
THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE Rehearsal Schedule:
Regular Rehearsals* will take place when school is in session on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 3:30pm-5:30pm from Monday September 18th through Thursday January 18th, and may be extended to 5:45pm in December and 6:00pm in January.
Dress and Tech Rehearsals will take place on Saturday January 20th and Sunday January 21st, and after school Monday January 22nd to Wednesday January 24th.
Call schedules will be posted on the GJHP web site, on the GJHP bulletin boards at Central School, and circulated via email every 2-3 weeks in advance so Cast Members and parents will know specifically which rehearsals they will be required to attend, and at what times.
*These times may be adjusted later in the process. You will be notified of all schedule changes in advance.
Crew/set building begins in mid-October and will take place on Tuesdays and Sundays.
Wrap Party date and time TBD. Parents are asked to please help strike the set during this time.
**All dates subject to change