Tickets on-sale NOW!
***ALL SHOOK UP tickets are still available for all performances. Tickets can be purchased online at gjhp.brownpapertickets.com or until midnight prior to show times. Remaining tickets will be available in the lobby of Misner Auditorium starting one hour before performance times. Tickets are $13.00 + $1.50 (per ticket) in advance online, or $15.00 at the door. Premium seats are sold out for all performances.
Central School Families: If you prefer to place an order by cash or check (no convenience fees), you can order via the Oasis through the end of lunchtime on Friday, February 10th. Please send payment to Central with your child and have them stop by the Oasis to pick out seats (or just drop off the payment if you would prefer to call or email with your seating preference).
If you have never purchased via Brown Paper Tickets, we suggest you read the tips for ordering online, below (especially if ordering tickets for multiple nights).
*** All ticket sales are non-refundable, so please review your online order before purchasing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Online and Oasis purchasing will be suspended for the current day’s performance, at MIDNIGHT the night before show nights to allow us time to prepare for on-site box office sales. So please plan ahead.
Any remaining tickets will sold on performance dates one hour before show time in the Misner Auditorium lobby for $15.00.
If you have already purchased tickets, PLEASE carefully review your email order and PDF tickets. We are aware of at least a few people who did not receive their tickets due to typos in the email address entered at time of purchase. If you have any issues with payments or receipt of tickets, please check your spam folder first, and then call Brown Paper Tickets directly at 1-800-838-3006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve the situation for you as soon as possible.
Below is a list of dual-cast Cast Members and the performance nights when they will be featured:
|Role||Thursday–7 p.m.||Friday–7 p.m.||Saturday–2 p.m.||Sunday–1 p.m.|
|Chad||Jon H||Robbie||Jon H||Robbie|
|Jim||Sam W||Daniel||Sam W||Daniel|
|Lorraine||Sammy G||Zoe||Sammy G||Zoe|
|Dean||Lucas||Jonathan W||Jonathan W||Lucas|
***Important ticketing Information ***
Tickets paid by cash and check will be $13.00 each ($18.00 premium) and will only be available in-person via the Cast and Crew Pre-Sale Night on 1/18, from the Oasis, and one hour before performance time on show days. Tickets will be available online ($14.50 regular/$20.00 Premium) from now until midnight prior to each performance.
All credit card tickets will be $14.50 ($12.50 + $2.00 convenience fee PER TICKET) and will be available in-person or 24/7 via Brown Paper Tickets online or by 800 number.
Tickets will be delivered ONLY by email or text to your mobile phone (and can be transferred). If you cannot receive/print tickets delivered by phone/email, please email email@example.com to make arrangements for alternative delivery.
*** Tips for Ordering Online ***
After considering many, many possible ticketing vendors, we selected Brown Paper Tickets for two main reasons: 1) their non-profit friendly pricing structure, and 2) their ability to handle walk-in sales by cash or check, and our student traffic.
However, as a small company that serves small companies, Brown Paper’s website is not as easy to use as Ticketmaster’s. So here are a few tips:
- You will be able to pick your own seats based on the available seats.
- If you would prefer to have your tickets delivered to a mobile device, please make that selection on the first screen when choosing performance date and number of tickets. After you receive mobile delivery, you will be able to transfer tickets from one to other device(s) to share with friends or family.
- After choosing the quantity of tickets you desire, you will be assigned a set of seats (not necessarily the best available). Scroll to the bottom of the screen to click on Let Me Choose My Seats.
- When choosing your seats, make sure to UNCHECK the previously assigned seats (orange), and check the correct number of desired seats before clicking Save Seats at the bottom and continuing on with Next. Gray seats are not available.
- If you’d like to purchase tickets for multiple nights, we recommend you check out and pay for each night’s tickets separately.
- When asked for your name, email, and phone number, please type very carefully – especially the email address, as this is how your tickets will be delivered.
- When checking out, you may log into your PayPal account, or you can pay using any major credit card without logging in or creating a PayPal account.
- Good luck!